Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Smartphone – Price and Features
Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL is a latest Android handset from Samsung running the v2.2 Froyo of Android OS. It features a 4? Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800. I9003 Galaxy derives its power from a 1GHz processor from ARM and has a GPU Humming Bird chipset for better graphical performance.
I9003 Galaxy has a internal memory of 16GB and is expandable up to 32GB with a Micro SD card. It is a decent camera phone and has a 5MP camera with auto focus and ability to record HD videos at 720p. It will be equipped with v3.0 of Bluetooth with A2Dp, but EDR will not be available.
Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Features and Specifications
* ARM A8 1GHz processor
* PowerVR GPU, Humming Bird Chipset
* Android OS v2.2 froyo
* 4.0? S-LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800
* Gorilla Glass Display, TouchWiz UI 3.0, Multi touch, Swype text input
* Sensors – Proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Digital compass
* Internal storage 16GB, Micro SD cards up to 32GB
* 5MP camera with auto focus and HD recording, Geotagging, face and smile detector
* Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi with DLNA
* Micro USB 2.0, 3G
* GPS with A-GPS and Google Maps
* 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
* Social Networking integration and Google Apps
* Battery Li-ion 1650 mAh
Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Price
Samsung I9003 is expected to be released in the Q1 of 2011 and its estimated price in India is INR 21000 i.e USD 460 (approx).
Tags: samsung, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL features, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL price, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL price India, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL specifications, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL specs